The side yard is one of the most underrated parts of the home. It’s either unused or turned into a graveyard for bulky items like trash cans or old lawn furniture waiting to be disposed of. Don’t let this precious space go to waste— make it the highlight of your yard with a brand-new artificial putting green in Phoenix!
Artificial Grass Is Perfect for Side Yard Putting Greens
Every year, more and more country clubs are replacing the natural grass on their courses with synthetic turf. Similarly, many homeowners and golf fans are also following suit. Here’s why:
• Awesome play quality
First, synthetic putting greens mimic the fantastic ball roll and feel of golf courses covered with real grass. Unless you look very closely, you won’t even notice you’re playing on a synthetic surface!
• Enhanced durability
Next, regular use, the friction of putts and the impact of swings can’t damage synthetic turf. In addition, harsh weather conditions have no lasting effect on the material. Keep practicing your chips and putts as often as you want, no matter the season.
• Consistent turf height and density
In addition to excellent durability, Arizona artificial grass doesn’t grow at all, so it will forever offer an even playing field for golf. Because of this, you don’t need to worry about mowing, reseeding, bald patches and other surface issues associated with live grass.
• Easy to maintain
Lastly, synthetic grass takes very little effort to keep in perfect shape. Just follow this helpful guide and you’ll be able to keep your putting green in top condition for years!
Here’s a little peek at how easy it is to care for synthetic greens— you can retire your lawn mower, grass cutter, fertilizers and other lawn care equipment for good!
Do’s and Don’ts of Designing Side Yard Putting Greens
Like most major landscape changes, artificial turf installation for Phoenix, AZ putting greens is a project best left to professionals. Once you’ve got a trustworthy team handling your project, you have nothing to worry about. To help you make informed decisions about the project, however, here are some things to keep in mind:
• Be mindful of nearby windows and glass fixtures. Make sure your setup does not put them at risk.
• Next, include any existing trees and plants in your design. Not only can live bushes, flowers, plants and trees serve as obstacles, they also make you’re putting green look more natural and appealing.
• Personalize it! Before the project is done, don’t forget to showcase your personality through customized obstacles, flags and other putting green features.
• Be afraid to get creative with the terrain. Expert installers can help you add slopes and dips to your artificial putting green in Phoenix.
• Worry about the upfront costs. Your new putting green will quickly pay for itself in years of massive savings, enjoyment and convenience it will bring.
Spruce Up Your Side Yard with Artificial Grass!
Finally, upgrading your side yard with a putting green is just one way to maximize the potential of this area. At Sunburst Landscaping, we’d love to help you explore more ways to make the most of your home using synthetic turf. Complete our contact form today for questions or to set an appointment!